Stay away from Capt. Steve Auld from Baytown, Tx

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna

Stay away from Capt. Steve Auld from Baytown, Tx

Postby Bigredman5223 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Me and 2 buddy's booked an 8 hour fishing trip in the bay with him. We prepaid and booked our trip in mid to late feb. that was a mistake!!! Our trip was supposed to happen tomorrow 4/12, but after countless texts and phone calls to him, he finally answered at 9pm the night before and tell me that the trip was off because one of his guides got a new boat and it wasn't ready to be taken out. The reason it wasn't ready yet, because it rained for half day today and they couldn't finish it.

We all took off work to go on this trip and he waits until now to tell me this crap!!!! He makes me look like a complete tool because it was my idea to go on the trip and we decided to all take off. He could have called today at noon or even 4pm and it would have been fine. But now we all lose money and get irritated!!!

Here's the best part, he has the nerve to say to me in a text that he hates to lose our business and would be happy to take us out on a trip when we all had time. I refer to the old saying "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and I'm a real idiot!!!" theory.

I understand things happen in life that are out of our control but, just have the respect for your customers to pick up the phone and call and let us know. Don't make me track you down to hear a bunch of crap like this.

I am sorry for my rant but beware of this guy. He is a true "professional"!!!
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Return to Fishing