Fresh and salt water fishing
Moderators: Dogman, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm
- Location: Not quite the left coast almost Canada
Damn ugliest fish ever! Awesome catch though! I hear they are excellent eating. I live a couple hours from a Flaming Gorge Res. and they unfortunately are plentiful there. They have a Burbot tournament every year that takes thousands of pounds out of the water. Keep catching em'!
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm
nice catch! I didn't know they grew that big. in maine we call them cusk, and most are caught ice fishing.
Mike the Fox
- Posts: 1360
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
- Location: central maine, south texas
Return to Fishing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests