Fresh and salt water fishing
Moderators: Dogman, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna, WSUWESTON
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: WA
Man, that is some really beautiful scenery! Oh, the fish are nice too!
I'm just jealous!
REGULARS BY God!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:49 am
- Location: CENTRAL ILLINOIS
Is that steelie photo the Grande Ronde River? Man that pic looks familiar. Are you from around Coeur d'Alene? If not sorry.
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:14 pm
- Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
lol I wouldnt know you as 3D smartie now would I
hey we need to go bust some ducks. I have those down rigger balls still as well Jim
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:46 pm
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:45 am
- Location: Cape Cod
Return to Fishing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest