Fishing bug??

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler

Fishing bug??

Postby Silverwidgeon » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

So the duck season is over. Now I have to wait for turkey, but it seems to me that the urge to catch some fish is rather strong. I figure Ill go after some bass in the coming week. Anyone else got the fishing bug??
Please report.
"At times like these it's best to remember that there have always been times like these."
Silverwidgeon
hunter

Postby MegaTrout » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:48 pm

I've got it too. Going to the coast for the weekend and gona give it a try. Water's too cold around these parts, I think? Anyone have a report for inshore Wilmington nc?
The lib stops here!
MegaTrout
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 pm

Heck yes I've got the bug. They say Crappie are biting here now too. Soon as my dad get's the machinist at work to finish the part for my boat steering I'm going to get some Crappie in the fryer. Hopefully it'll be done this weekend. I actually have a saturday off for once.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby IlHunter » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:39 am

ive got the bug bad but around here im gonna have to wait for about another month for the ice to completely thaw and the water to warm up a bit...its gonna be a long month...
IlHunter
hunter

Postby killmaster » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 am

I have always got the fishing bug. Lucky me the Steelhead are just starting to get good!
NRA Life Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
DRAKE: End of story.
killmaster
hunter

Return to Fishing