fruitful labor

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna

fruitful labor

Postby bassmaster624 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:29 pm

after hunting season has ended i prepare for next year which doesn't take long to load up shell's.now the boredom sets in waiting for the ice to melt.years ago i spent hundreds of dollars on jig's for crappie bass walleye because i lose alot of them i started making my own.like reloading to fine tune your shell the why you desire jig can be done the same way.the great thing is the savings i throw jigs about 80% of the time.Image
women love me and bass fear me
bassmaster624
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Nice. I just got into fly fishing and started to tie my own flies. I like doing my own stuff, gives me something to do and catching something on something you made is always better. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Kiskadinna » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm

You actually SAVE money doing that? WOW. I thought 15 years ago I got into flytying to save money. No such luck, but I can tie just about anything at a moment's notice.

I have made leaders for lindy rigs and some other pieces, but neaver dealt with lead molds. I may have to give it a go.
-Erik
Kiskadinna
Super Moderator

Return to Fishing