Mountain Bikers?

Camping, Hiking, ATV, Snowmobiling, GeoCaching

Moderator: LaRedneck

Mountain Bikers?

Postby njonesy_07 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:28 am

Anyone of you fellow waterfowlers enjoy time riding the singletrack or bombing down through rock gardens? If so, I wanna give a shout out to those members who ride during the off season....post up where you typically ride, bike set up, pictures and preference of riding (AM, XC, DH, FR etc etc.)

I'm looking forward to see who rides here, and seeing some pictures of you set ups :beer: :beer: :beer:
Last edited by njonesy_07 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Re: Mountain Bikers?

Postby njonesy_07 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Its spring riding season, I know there are some guys out there on the trails riding too. I've been putting in quite a few miles myself as of late, especially with the nice weather we've had the last few days. :yes:

Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Re: Mountain Bikers?

Postby farmerjim » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 am

nice ride. i used to race dh and was sponsored by maxxis tires and a local shop. used to ride all the time til i broke my hand since then its tough to hold on for more than an hour or so. i still have my 3 bikes i have 2 konas a stinky w/ marzocchi 66, a built up cowan ss for dirt jumps and urban and my built dh race bike a balfa bb7. we went to whistler,bc for our honeymoon and i got to ride the mountain and trails out there. they're nothing short of amazing and i loved it even though my hand wasn't. i wish i could ride more than an hour or 2 without the pain. the bikers around here hate hunters esp deer hunters, but then again lots of people hate hunters in ct. they think we're a bunch of hillbillys and animal torturers.
farmerjim
hunter

Return to Outdoor Activities