Relocating to ND Whats the ATV/ORV riding like?

Camping, Hiking, ATV, Snowmobiling, GeoCaching

Moderator: LaRedneck

Relocating to ND Whats the ATV/ORV riding like?

Postby Ryd3r » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 am

I am moving to Minot ND soon, just wondering what the ATV/ORV riding is like out there? Also, I know hunting is amazing out there, but is it possible to get permission?? Or is there a lot of state land open to hunting? Also fishing any good in Minot?? All posts about ND or Minot will be helpful even those not pertaining to my questions! :help:
"When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first." - Ernest Hemmingway
Ryd3r
hunter

Re: Relocating to ND Whats the ATV/ORV riding like?

Postby Ryd3r » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

bump...its official got the job and start in two weeks...any one have any info?
"When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first." - Ernest Hemmingway
Ryd3r
hunter

Postby Ryd3r » Thu May 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Also I would like to get involved in the local community. I believe there is a Delta Waterfowl in Minot, and I would love to get involved with them. Also any local haunts would be nice. I would love to shoot some skeet this weekend since I cant fish yet (no licence). PM me.
Ryd3r
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Might try this post in the ND forum.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Return to Outdoor Activities