kawasaki 750 brute force

Camping, Hiking, ATV, Snowmobiling, GeoCaching

Moderator: LaRedneck

kawasaki 750 brute force

Postby TeamWidowmaker32 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Have any of you guys been on the kawasaki 750 brute force? any info would be appreciated. I would like to get a polaris but the dealer doesnt really want to trade a motorcycle and the kawasaki, suzuki, and honda dealer will. so any info on those others brands i would also appreciate. I am looking for something 700 and above. Will be used for hauling decoy trailer, farm work, and just horsing around. Thanks guys :thumbsup:
TeamWidowmaker32
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:26 am

i have owned kawasaki atv's and honda atv's. in 2005 i test drove just about every reputible manufacturer's bikes. after a long arduous search i chose honda over all of the others. hands down it was the best bike for my needs (hunting, work, riding, etc.) their auto transmissions are second to none and i don't think i have ever heard a single complaint about honda reliability. hth!
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby T-MAN » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 am

The kawasaki has a ton of power, and their quite comfortable to mess around on. But i like the reliability on hondas :smile:
T-MAN
hunter

Postby macdaddykeefer » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:24 pm

i got two buddies wid the brute forces...one the rear end tore up and the other had an overheatin problem...both are now fixed and they got LOTS of power but i'd still rather have a honda rincon...
macdaddykeefer
hunter

Postby jasonphoto01 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:43 pm

I own a kawasaki brute force for the farm and a yamaha grizzly 660 for hunting. The brute force is awesome and really fast. You will not be disappointed with this bike. The only thing I would recommend is a snorkel kit if your going in water and the stock tires suck. Its a great bike and I ride with a bunch of guys around here with all sorts of bikes trust me you will be happy! :thumbsup:
jasonphoto01
hunter

Return to Outdoor Activities