Duck Hunting Forum banner

Any cavers , rappellers?

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  wingshooter2009 
#1 ·
Do we have any cavers on here ? I am on my countys tech team & we do a lot of swift water rescue, rappelling, & caving. Besides all the of things I am into these are just a few more. Was just woundering if anybody else likes to any of this.

#2 ·
No caving here, I do not like too many enclosed spaces. I do however run several climbing camps and ropes course groups. My summer practically revolves around climbing...trully a blast. Where are you from CALLEMQUACKTN? Tennessee? I hear there is some great climbing there...after all some great young climbers have come outta' there. I can't remember her name, but some young girl has been ruling the competitions in the last year. I'd like to hear about your endeavors!

#3 ·
Trois, yes I live in Tennessee. Almost all of the rappelling I get to do is in caves.The same goes for climding. I do my climbing on the rope with a frog system. We have a few caves around here that have 80 to a 100 FT. drops in them. We do go up in the mountians about an hour from here & do some rappelling up there. Some of the drops are 150 to 180 ft. I have never tried rock climbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.