Duck Hunting Forum banner

woodsball

9K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  DuckManClyde 
#1 ·
i wantt to make a woodsball course but not sure how to do it what do you recomend for set up?

#6 ·
i used to play speedball alot on a team. it was pretty fun, but now everybody wants to play airsoft so i quit playing. never was a big fan of the woodsball, but its fun. i like lighting people up on the speedball field. you ought to try it out sometime man.

good luck!

#7 ·
Depending on where you live there are alot of places you can play, ( as a substitute for building your own course) I go to a local place called area 22 paintball. Located just outside glencoe Mn on highway 22. The Owners name is toni, he his dad and girlfriend run the place. I talked to him awhile back and he said he was building a 3rd field. Otherwise Theres a guy who is working on a speedball course in hutchinson Mn. IDK man, building one is alot of work and money. If i where you id just hit up one of those places. :thumbsup:

And by chance. could you tell me what kind of gun you use?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.