Mossberg 88/ 500 tube assembly question

Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays; pistol/rifle target shooting, to plinking cans with a bb gun.

Moderator: waterfowlhunter

Mossberg 88/ 500 tube assembly question

Postby tkilgo1285 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Yes, I was wondring if anyone could help me. I have a Mossberg 88 maverick, and i recently bought pistol grips for the forend and rear from top advantage. I was wondering what i should do to be able to use a forend grip. Is it possible to buy a mossberg 500 tube assembly that will fit the maverick 88 ? and the forend pistol grip just slide over that assembly? i would like all the help i can get thanks.

t-
tkilgo1285
hunter

Postby duckplucker » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:05 pm

:huh: ... im not real sure here, and probably wont be too much help, but i will try. First, what does the package say about the grips fitting your gun model? I just recently replaced the stock and foregrip on my 500, and it was pretty straight forward. I would think it would be just like putting on a new stock. sorry i cant be any help to you.
The life cycle of a hunter... hunt, eat, sleep if there is time, then go hunt again.

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, becasue hunting infers the possibility of failure. Rather, Chuck Norris goes killing.
duckplucker
hunter

Return to Target Shooting