My new Coyote Gun, and very pissed off wife!!

Discussion on shooting predators & varmits and the trapping the furbearing animals.

Moderators: Preacher1011, nitrousneil

Re: My new Coyote Gun, and very pissed off wife!!

Postby WalkerPower » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I guess I'm lucky my wife never complains or gets upset when I go buy a new gun..coonhound or anything to do with my hunting habit.Actually she was with me when I bought my newest coyote gun and and more or less picked it out for me or told me to get it and not the one I was looking at getting.I had looked at the one she wanted me to get but it was about $400.00 more then I really wanted to spend but got it anyhow.Since it is much nicer then the one I was thinking to get.She tells her friends she would rather me spend money on guns..dogs and hunting stuff and be in the woods then blowing money on booze and hanging out in bars.
WalkerPower
Newb

Postby ScoNv » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:29 am

I think my wife would be kind-of pissed at a snap decision on a gun purchase but when I talk with her before hand, it usually works in my favor. We are shopping gun safes right now and I told her that we need a new gun in it for good luck......kind of like getting a new wallet for a present with a crisp $20 in it....she's game!! :thumbsup:
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow, what a ride!"
ScoNv
hunter

Postby Duknbucks » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Ever see the 10 reasons that guns are better than women........if not you should Google it.

I got the same response when i bought mine OOOOOOHHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLL......she got over it and next one will be even easier... :grooving:

:beer: :beer:
Duknbucks
hunter

Postby TheBigTim » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:46 am

LOL.
You almost needed to load the gun before you went home!
2012/2013 Season

Black Ducks 5
Goldeneye 0
Teal 0
Ring Necks 2
Geese 0
Long Tailed Ducks 0
Scoters 0
Ruffed Grouse 0
Spruce Grouse 0
Coyote 0
TheBigTim
hunter

Postby loner » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:30 pm

sounds like you will have more fun with the gun than her!
loner
hunter

Postby lostknife4 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I'd like to see a pic of those p....d off women so I would know that that was how my wife was feeling when ever I do something she isn't really in agreement with, kind of a heads up thingy.................... LOL Lost
"It's not the game but the chase ~ not the trophy but the race !" from my Dad, many years ago.
lostknife4
hunter

Previous

Return to Predator Hunting & Trapping Forum