Discussion on shooting predators & varmits and the trapping the furbearing animals.
Moderators: Preacher1011, nitrousneil
2 minutes into the 2nd stand this morning, these 2 coyot's came in on a hard run from about 1/2 a mile away....
Kitten-in-Distress was the sound they responded to...
The dog on the left hung up at about 75 yards out...
I had to bark the one on the right to get him to stop at 50 feet away... A 55 grain V-Max out of my 22-250 sent that puppy to the
That 2nd dog spun 180 degrees to get out of Dodge but he only made it 2 or 3 steps before my buddy cut him down with a
70 grain Ballistic Tip out of his Sako 243
Fun Fun Fun !!
NRA - Life Member CRPA - Life Member
CWA - Annual Member DU - Annual Member
DW - Annual Member GOA - Annual Member
SAS - Annual Member
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:45 am
- Location: "The Oregon Slope" Ontario, Oregon
- Account Suspended for Personal Attacks
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:54 pm
- Location: Oregon
Nice singing dog's.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 am
- Location: Bella Vista Ca.
The last best place.
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm
- Location: Not quite the left coast almost Canada
Return to Predator Hunting & Trapping Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest