Serv 4wd indicator light on an 06 Power Wagon

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, ajmorell, KCDuckMaster

Serv 4wd indicator light on an 06 Power Wagon

Postby magnum12 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Have any of you ran into this with your truck? I took the kids up to the snow today and when I was leaving one of the rest areas I drove through some standing water and slush. When I did the Serv 4wd flashed on and off a few times and then went away. When I got to the next stopped I put the truck in 4H, 4L, locked both diffs and did not really see any issues. Later on I did check the computer for error codes and did not return any codes at all. As far as service, I did service the tranny and transfer case about 5k miles ago with Amsoil universal ATF and have not have any issues.

The only thing that comes to my mind is when I went to the water some got splashed up on a poor/bare connection on either the solenoids that control the lockers on the differentials or the transfer case.
magnum12
hunter

Re: Serv 4wd indicator light on an 06 Power Wagon

Postby sea duck » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Did you check it with Mopar scan tool. It's not a PCM code. If you can get me a code I have the DIO CD from Mopar. If you are ok at reading a Volt meter and a OHM meter you can follow it. I would E-mail you the flow chart. It should be a C code. I will be gone until sunday night. I will ck back on monday.
sea duck
hunter

Re: Serv 4wd indicator light on an 06 Power Wagon

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:03 pm

it was probably just water, i wouldn't worry about it unless it reoccurs.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum