Spray-on bed liners

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

Spray-on bed liners

Postby RustyGunz1960 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm trying to decide on a spray-on bed liner for my new truck. From what I've read on other websites, Line-X is a slightly harder finish than Rhino. Rhino is more "rubbery" and is better for keeping stuff from sliding around and protects delicate cargo better. I'm sure each has its devotees here, but can anyone else confirm the differences between the two? Thanks
RustyGunz1960
hunter

Re: Spray-on bed liners

Postby hovey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Line-X is the best by far. It wont fade or tear. Plus the lifetime warranty. Yes the Rhino liner is more "rubbery", but Line-X is a lot tougher. As far as the sliding the rhino liner does a little better job, but the linex does a good job as well.
hovey
hunter

Postby 2500hdon37s » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm

ive got a Rhino, and its nice, works great, and protects great! ive got one hole/cut out of mine, and the back of my truck regularly sees forklifts and pallets and keeps stuff in place gets a little harder the older it gets, mine is 5+ years old and still looks great other than its not deep deep black and has 2 or 3 small spots that are pealing off but all in all i love it!

i dont think you can go wrong with either of them, both are great, my uncle has a line-X and i think they are pretty much equel in terms of durablity, protection, longevity, and cargo side resistance. id say get whats cheaper, you wont be dissapointed in either, never met a person who wasnt happy with eaither liner
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby Claym325 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 am

def go with line-x...it wont fade like rhino either
Claym325
hunter

Postby shoot-n-goose » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:09 pm

My brother and I both have Line-X. We did a lot of research and asking around before hand and Line-X defiantly beat out rhino liner

Its hard to beat the lifetime warranty, I have even tried to peel, chip and cut it and got no where.
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum