ATV SCAM on Ebay!!!

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

ATV SCAM on Ebay!!!

Postby LabsR#1 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Watch out!!! A crowd calling themselves "ATV Bay, Inc." is selling atv's on Ebay. There is no phone number to contact, they are supposedly in Goodman, MS., but nobody knows of them(Chamber of Commerce, Secretary of State, post office) and they only accept bank transfers to New Jersey. I have e-mailed them asking questions and got no reply. Be careful!!!!!!
The mountain's got it's own ways! You can't cheat the mountain, Pilgrim!
LabsR#1
hunter

Re: ATV SCAM on Ebay!!!

Postby tucker301 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Scams on Ebay?!
Shocking! :rolleyes:
tucker301
hunter

Re: ATV SCAM on Ebay!!!

Postby pissed off » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm

In my experiance this IS A SCAM!!, I am down $3200 as a deposit on some ATV's last month that have never turned up, the very same goods went back on sale soon after the expected "no show" delivery date.
Thinking about it where would you get a 40 hrs 2005 ATV and for $2500.00 with a 12 month dealer nationwide warranty, too good to be true.
The Website looks quite good at first but look a bit deeper, spelling mistakes, grammer errors and exactly the same description for ever item. Which company can establish relashonships with every single US ATV dealer for every brand?
They ask you to pay to a NJ account under the name of someone with the address of a vegetable farm in NJ, bet the poor famer would get a shock if you showed up demanding your money back.
And beware the website will try to infect you pc when you click view items.

BTW the website is 'www.eatvs.com

Stay away from them is my advice!!
pissed off
Newb

pcmart247 now aka Cytechmart.com Scam

Postby lisaheden » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

pcmart247 is a scamming tech support and the proof is that they have decided to cheat customers with a different name now www.cytechmart.com ... Cytechmart is purely a phishing site to try and get you to buy services you do not require.. Their new toll free number is 1-800-474-0168 i tried calling them but they acted as they don't know me. I'm planning to report it to better business bureau.
lisaheden
Newb

Return to Vehicle forum