Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.
Moderators: whisperin' duck, fowl_wishes, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell
I just got a new set of four Dunlop tires for my 650 Rincon Honda. Three of the four went on good and hold air fine. However, the 4th (rear) tire leaks all of the air out. I am wondering if anyone knows what might be going on.
Some variables that I can get out of the way...
- The tire is a 25X10X12 - the proper size for that rim and that atv
- The tire leaks from two spots... there are two little holes in the rim just inside the bead that look like they were drilled. The holes are 180 degrees apart, and on both sets of rims. Not certain why Honda put them there, as that is the place the tire leaks from.
- the tires appears to be seated correctly and does not lead anywhere else from the rim. There are no holes in the tires and no gap in the tire valve.
Anyone know what might be going on? Does anyone have a Honda ATV that can tell me why the two little holes are in the rim? How do I fix this problem? I would rather not buy a tube, but will if need be.
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:55 pm
how fast does it leak out?
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!
rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
- Posts: 3328
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm
- Location: sittin high in the Missouri skies!
If you have warranty then complaint about it.
We provides protection against low water flow, lead leaching, corrosion and copper Repipe
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 am
- Location: USA
Return to Vehicle forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests