seat cover recommendations

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

seat cover recommendations

Postby ed m » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am

any advice or recommendations on seat covers looking at the marathon or the coverking ballistic for a 2001 dodge ram
ed m
hunter

Re: seat cover recommendations

Postby 2500hdon37s » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 am

personally I dont care for seat covers but if you're looking for a new look on the seats Ultimately I would go with Katzkin and recover the seats not just a cover/ band-aid. but for an actual seat cover Hattcie bottoms are the way to go if you're actually going to spend money on them, the neoprene is much better and nicer to sit on than the courdra covers. they are rough to sit on, hard, and they fade much faster. I have a buddy with the hatchie bottoms and one with the maratons, the marathons are rough, faded and look like crap while the Hatchie bottoms are more cushie and not faded.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Postby duckslayer74 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

I have those Wet Okole neoprene covers. I like them, they clean easy and are comfortable. :beer:
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby dverrill » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Seat saver by cover craft makes some nice stuff. I had them in my 05 ram quad cab in the concealed green and now in my 02 Sierra extended cab in the new flooded timber pattern. Looks way nicer in person than the pic shows. They hold up great and are machine washable.
dverrill
hunter

Postby California Sprig » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Marathon is what I put in my truck about 3 years ago all in camo. Front seats, back seats, head rests and center council. They fit like a glove, no one can tell that they are covers. So far no fading and no sign of wear. My lab rides in the back seat and he has done no damage to them. They are also easy to clean and the camo inside the truck is cool.
Hunting, fishing, Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whisky - Life is sweet
California Sprig
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum