95 ranger lift

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

95 ranger lift

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:43 pm

so i have a 95 ranger that i want to prerun not dramatically just to make the front a little higher...i have i beams on it and i was wondering if just buying new coilovers would work or if i would mess up my truck by doing this thanks guys :thumbsup:
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby CountryboyNC » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:26 pm

im assuming 4x4, if you wanna bull-dog it i would pull the rear block and if you wanna get really good travel get turned beams and coilovers, if you just want the looks you could just get coilovers. if i was you id spend the money and get something from like RCD or camburg, its gonna be big money but it wil ride like a dream. if it was a few years newer id say pull the blocks and turn the torsion bars, but oh well.
Livin' Life to it's Fullest...
CountryboyNC
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:59 pm

it's only two wheel drive and its mostly for the looks but i need it to still perform if i take it off road hunting and going to the beach and stuff
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby CountryboyNC » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:04 pm

thats straight, i got a 96 2wd with a 6 inch skyjacker on it, its not bull-doged but i love it, ummm yeah coilovers and turn the beams, go to www.ranger-forums.com (sorry if im not supposed to post that mods) and there is more information and knowledge from those guys then you could imagine.
Livin' Life to it's Fullest...
CountryboyNC
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum