Ford Edge

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

Ford Edge

Postby cluckmeister » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 pm

The wife is wanting a new SUV does anyone have a Ford Edge , if so what year and engine and your experience, Thanks
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Re: Ford Edge

Postby 2500hdon37s » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

I dont know any body who owns one, but my buddy had one to drive while his super duty was in the shop for a week. I rode about 100mi in it with him and I didnt much care for it. Seats where uncomfortable and the ride was rather harsh for being a SUV/ crossover thing. But it seamed to get around good with decent power and OK mileage he said. couldnt tell you what engine it had, but it was a 2011 model.

some personal opinions of mine about them is that they are a horrid looking vehicle, and the interiors are just gaudy and uncomfortable. But they do have the best technology as far as navagation, the sync phone/ music stuff, and little gadgets go.
NRA and DU member, are you? if not you should be!

rabbitdundied wrote: I use my mojos in places I don't want birds to land.
2500hdon37s
Forum Moderator

Re: Ford Edge

Postby cluckmeister » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 pm

2500hdon37s wrote:I dont know any body who owns one, but my buddy had one to drive while his super duty was in the shop for a week. I rode about 100mi in it with him and I didnt much care for it. Seats where uncomfortable and the ride was rather harsh for being a SUV/ crossover thing. But it seamed to get around good with decent power and OK mileage he said. couldnt tell you what engine it had, but it was a 2011 model.

some personal opinions of mine about them is that they are a horrid looking vehicle, and the interiors are just gaudy and uncomfortable. But they do have the best technology as far as navagation, the sync phone/ music stuff, and little gadgets go.

Thanks for the info
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum