lifting my blazer

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

lifting my blazer

Postby wingshooter2009 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 pm

looking at these parts . i dont do any hard core off roading. i just want the lifts so i can make my blazer look a little more "beastie".

http://www.roughcountry.com/Chevy_4wdS10_2in.htm

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi ... n/132.html

anyone have any info regarding these?? :help:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; Genisus 27:3

"Duck Hunting Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get!"
wingshooter2009
hunter

Postby ajmorell » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:30 am

I personally don't like body lifts because they leave goofy gaps and can mess up linkages, but from what I read they are all pretty much created equal.
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby YAMAHA RIDER » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Just get a ZR2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
YAMAHA RIDER
hunter

Postby wingshooter2009 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:40 pm

IF I WERE IN THE POSITION TO JUST BUY A WHOLE NEW CAR ID GET A JEEP. THAT WAY I WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASKS ABOUT A BODY AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE SUSP. :thumbsup:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; Genisus 27:3

"Duck Hunting Is like a Box of Chocolates... You Never Know What You're Gonna Get!"
wingshooter2009
hunter

Postby Broozer5 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:04 pm

If it were me, I would definately not go with the body lift. My buddy has a tow business, and see's plenty of trucks with body lifts snapped off of the frame. The bolts are obviously longer and cant handle the pressure in a crash. Most of the people are dead in that situation.
Ryan
You're still a sh*t Sandwich...Just not a soggy one.
Broozer5
hunter

Postby wingshooter2009 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 pm

oh man i didnt know that.. :eek: ..thanks for that bit of info. I just made up my mind that a body lift is out of the question.

wingshooter2009
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum