This truck was given to me by my dad a couple of years ago. I do not use it much, maybe once every 2 weeks. It sits a lot, and unfortunately, things are starting to rust out underneath. I would rather sell it, get a nice 5x10 foot utility trailer to tow behind my SUV.
Here are some items regarding the truck:
- 5 Speed, clutch is fine. 4WD, 134,000 miles. Engine is a straight 6, runs perfect, and starts instantly, even after sitting for weeks in 0 degree temps.
- Extra Cab, 8 ft bed w/ liner
- Body is in very good shape, little rust.
- Brake lines are corroaded, but work. One of them has been repaired - they defintiely need to be replaced.
- Rear gas tank leaks, rusted through. Front tank is fine, this what I only use.
- Slowly leaks engine oil
- Definitely needs shocks, and probably balls joints
- Interior is clean and well maintained.
I figure this truck is definitely for someone that can work on it themselves, not worth dumping money into it by having a shop fix it. It is definitely a good "work truck" or "plow truck"
I am thinking of asking 1,800.00 for it. Does that seem fair?
Thanks for your feedback.
Last edited by Littlejohnny29
on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One day before I die, I am going to hunt flooded timber in Arkansas"