Duck Hunting Forum banner

Let's see your Mud Machines

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Smackaduck 
#1 ·
Post some pics of those Mud Machines:

Here is a 86' FSJ Jeep Grand Wagoneer I built. We took the stock jeep and did a 10" suspension lift and installed 35" tires. The motor was a stock 360 AMC w/ a Holly 4 barrel. Most of the steering arms were fabrictated to keep the stock geometry in line. Dual flowmaster exhaust was also installed.

See less See more
#2 ·
finally someone else that muds. people didnt like my mudding forum for awhile there over on nodak. if i could figure out how to get pics on here i would put them on. i have like 20 pics or something like that of me n my buddies mudding

#3 ·
#4 ·
Hunter, Its asking for a password.

This album is private. Please login.

Logging into killa121390/mudding
Password:
See their album
If you want to post the pic, simply hit the "Img*" button up top, then post the URL for the pic then hit the Img* button again.

Or simply suround the url w/ these

#5 ·
alright. ill do it. i thought it would work. o well. skipped school to go fishing today. i got time to spare. lol. give me like 10-15 min ill have em all up.

#6 ·
my blazer

other's trucks
nick going through water that would be up to almost the mirrors on my blazer
the pit

nice hole me and my buddy got stuck in(2 days later i got new tires and went through it no problem.

joes stener
when you first pull into the field
pit thats ooooo, about 3 and a half feet deep

front of nicks truck
ryan and his stener
tarters truck

having some fun before/after wheelin.

and a duck that thought my truck was a mud pile at work. :biggrin:

#7 ·
heres some more. went to a different place, kind of just a trail. i had some big roosters coming off my truck here though.

what happens when your drunk and are the third truck in a line trying to pull out a big Chevy silverado 3500 with dulies. it took mine and 2 trucks with 38.5 in. boggers on em. thats how wet it was 2 weekends ago after about 3 inches of rain.'

#8 ·
#9 ·
Nice pics Hunter!!! You guys sure are rough on equipment!! LOL

Who's the gal in the 2nd pic?

#12 ·
Crash said:
Nice pics Hunter!!! You guys sure are rough on equipment!! LOL

Who's the gal in the 2nd pic?
just a lil rough. its alright though.

she would be my friend scott's girlfriend.

Thats some nice mud pits.
Is the Blazer your daily driver?
i love the mud pits, and yeah its my daily driver. im gettting an actual mud truck this summer when schools out and im working full time and get the money for it. i just need a truck to throw my 33 in. boggers on.

#13 ·
ajmorell said:
Crash, that is a bad ass FSJ.
Thanks aj!! I built it w/ some help from this guy. He has the baddest FSJ I have ever seen. It's called the "River Beats"!

#14 ·
Crash said:
ajmorell said:
Crash, that is a bad ass FSJ.
Thanks aj!! I built it w/ some help from this guy. He has the baddest FSJ I have ever seen. It's called the "River Beats"!

i like

#15 ·
here's mine 74 ford 390 punched 60 over four on the floor, 36 inch super swampers, 3inch body and 6 inch suspension lift, Danna 60 rear end Danna 44 front end, headers with three inch pipes all the way back......................... just a tad on the illegal side here in Minnesota for the roads

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.