seat covers

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

seat covers

Postby cONG » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:40 pm

im looking for some seat covers for a hyundai santa fe 2003 and cant find any. how many peolpe like the Neoprene seat cover do they sweat
cONG
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Marathon seat covers are my favorite. The superhides. And I have never had trouble out of the neoprene ones sweating. I like them too.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby Anser albifrons » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm

i have the marathon superhides. they are awesome!

my son is 2. he was standing in the passenger seat while we were at sonic the other day and dropped a full, medium size fruit punch in the passenger seat of my truck. i couldnt get out of the truck b/c of the stupid menu board. i had to back up and then open the door and go around to the passenger side. meanwhile, he is stomping his feet in the puddle of fruit punch b/c he likes watching splash up on the dash, winsdshield, radio and everthing else. long story short, fruit punch stayed contained; didnt soak through seat cover (even with him walking/stomping). fruit punch cleaned up great using an old shirt, and now you cant even tell it happened!
Anser albifrons
hunter

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:06 am

Ditto for Marathon. I've had them in 4 vehicles and all have worked out awesome.
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby delbay » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Ditto for the Marathon Superhides. Just put them in my new Chevy.
No man on his death bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at work" -unless he was a waterfowl guide
delbay
hunter

Re: seat covers

Postby Grant48 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 am

cONG wrote:im looking for some seat covers for a hyundai santa fe 2003 and cant find any. how many peolpe like the Neoprene seat cover do they sweat

Has anybody used the Hatchie Bottom camo covers from Cabelas?
Grant48
hunter

Postby Puddler81 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:40 am

I haven't used the Hatchie bottom covers, but I haven't heard much good about them. Especially given the price.

Puddler
Puddler81
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Hatchie bottom gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for sure. i went to joe's and got them for 80 rather than 116 at sportsman's warehouse. i did find that the "Universal" bench seat covers aren't that universal for the rear seat of a crew cab dodge, refunded and haven't found a new one, must need a custom for the rear. i should get one too, my back seat is becoming TRASHED.
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:17 am

We have some of the hatchie bottoms neoprenes in a couple vehicles and they do fine. My only complaint about them is they begin to stink when saturated with sweat. Weve had to pull them out of a couple vehicles and wash them. The other two have the superhides and they dont seem to do that. But as far as longevity they have both lasted equal amounts of time.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum