Your Dream Car or Truck

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

Your Dream Car or Truck

Postby Gooseboy » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:45 pm

This is gonna take a while but i would like a 4x4 Ford F-350 Super Duty Double Cab King Ranch Lariat diesel, extended long bed, with 6 top flood lights stainless steel grille, kagaroo rack, rhino bed liner, max 4 window visors, tinted windows, stainless steel step plates, max 4 seat and bench covers, max 4 back gun rack, max 4 steering wheel cover, at least a 5 inch raise, swamper shocks, best performance parts i can get (brakesand stuff)upgrade it and get a hemi, a Kenwood system C.D. player, and i dont want to much bang so maybe two 10 inche subwoofers, or two 8 inch subwoofers, satellite radio, the biggest truckbed toolbox I can get, the most powerful wench i can get (probably for the front), any upgrades i can get that i find, eral nice floor mats, heated seats, maybe a snorkel kit. And maybe moor. I would like the truck black. :salude: i hope to be a very rich man! :toofunny:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby kcduckslayer » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:28 pm

hope you make well over $100,000 to afford a truck like that.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:47 am

Easy to decide my dream car. A real 427 Cobra S/C, Guardsman Blue and white stripes. Only problem is I don't have a quarter mil or better to buy it.

Dream truck..well, if I were to go new, it would be a Super Duty Diesel, 6 in lift, 38's, etc, etc. Older...well I always thought an old Power Wagon (flat fender pre-68) would be very cool.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby quackkiller » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:03 am

If I could have any truck I wanted, I'd get a brand new Chevy 2500HD 4x4 w/Duramax Diesel, Crew Cab, Hunter Green w/ camo trim, 4" suspension lift. Bully Dog exhaust, turbo, all the engine mods etc.. Billet grille, clear corner & parking lights, camo seat covers, nice sound system.

I'd be happy with just the truck, but if I was rich I'd have all that stuff on it. :yes:
quackkiller
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:49 pm

hehehe i like this topic.

(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby KCDuckMaster » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:39 pm

My Dream car would be a Black 2004 Mustang, It will have a Steeda Body kit and a 3"cowl fiberglass hood with pins, under the hood will be a Supercharged (roots style and intercooled), custom built 460. Aluminum Block with 4-bolt mains and it will be perfectly balanced. Ported and Polished aluminum Brodix heads, Forged Wedged crank, Forged interference pistons, Comp Cam Valves, lifters, Rockers, pushrods and cam. The cam will have about 288/ 288 duration and .512/.512 lift. It will be fuel injected and have a MSD ignition. Then it will exhale through a Borla exhaust with cutouts. The engine will turn a dual disk Valeo Clutch thats connected to a T-56 6 speed. The Chassie will have 10 point roll cage, a 5-link in the rear, IAS shocks, Eibach springs, Baer Eradi Speed braking system,a Posi in the rear with 30 spline axles and Weld racing wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich G-force Radial T/A's. Inside I will keep track of things with a complete set of Autometer Ultra-lite gauges, racing seats with 5 piont harnesses for driver and passenger.

But then again it is a dream car :thumbsdown:
If they weren’t meant to be eaten, then why are they made of meat?
KCDuckMaster
hunter

Re: Your Dream Car or Truck

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:40 pm

Gooseboy wrote:...the most powerful wench i can get

:eek: Are you sure that's what you want?
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:24 am

Last edited by bgoldhunter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:27 am

Trois_beaux_canards wrote:
Gooseboy wrote:...the most powerful wench i can get

:eek: Are you sure that's what you want?

Thank you for the pop all over my keyboard... :laughing:
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:28 am

I think he means pull out the weak little ford deisel and UPgrade it to a cummins!

Let the war begin! :thumbsup:
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:52 pm

98ramtough wrote:I think he means pull out the weak little ford deisel and UPgrade it to a cummins!

Let the war begin! :thumbsup:

OHHHHHHHHHHH--- NOW You've dun it!! :hammering:

I believe I posted this before... but I thought it was appropriate for this :toofunny:

Im a Ford Truk Man! :salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:58 pm

my dream vehicle would have to be a M1 Abrams :thumbsup: oh boy that would be fun to drive and heck who needs roads when you have a tank :mrgreen:

nice pic Stouff
us alaskans like our Fords
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:13 pm

Yup :yes:

I have to say the Abrams is truely a BEAST! Hopefully soon I'll be workin round em everyday.

HOOAH,
-Stouff

AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:52 am

Stouff that pic is hilarious!

Gooseboy
Banned

Postby bgoldhunter » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:15 am

Check out the International CXT. Kinda hard to get to some small duck holes with it, but would be awesome.

I like mine! :yes:
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby donell67 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:39 pm

fully loaded with factory options f-350 crewcab lariet auto v-10
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby bubba1 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:01 pm

For me, I just bought it, a new Chevy Avalanche. It does it all, hauls the kids during the week and all the crap I can carry on the weekends. Only problem, too new to get dirty. Took it out late last week, for once throught the mud, had to head straight for the car wash, to make sure I didn't scratch it.

Andrew

Now if its cars your talking, that's easy Sellan S7. Any year, Any color
bubba1
hunter

Postby Trois_beaux_canards » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:34 pm

bgoldhunter wrote:Check out the International CXT. Kinda hard to get to some small duck holes with it, but would be awesome. I like mine! :yes:

You actually have one of these?
Trois_beaux_canards
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:56 am

Sure doesn't everybody?

Mine's blue though.. :tounge: :hammering:
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:08 pm

bubba1 wrote:For me, I just bought it, a new Chevy Avalanche. It does it all, hauls the kids during the week and all the crap I can carry on the weekends. Only problem, too new to get dirty. Took it out late last week, for once throught the mud, had to head straight for the car wash, to make sure I didn't scratch it.

Andrew

Bubba. . . bubba it aint a truck until it gets dirty and stays dirty
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:26 pm

AK Ducks wrote:
Bubba. . . bubba it aint a truck until it gets dirty and stays dirty

:withstupid: Amen!

Thats why we never buy new vehicles. Im cool w/ folks takin care of their vehicles and all, but for ME-- If I cant go offroadin w/o worryin' bout it gittn messy---- I dont want it.

But hey man, that is a heck of a nice truk,
-Stouff

AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby bubba1 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:17 am

I figured once in my life I deserve a new truck. That being said, buyers remorse is killing me.

Bubba1
bubba1
hunter

Postby dukhnter7 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:40 pm

'63 split window Vette in pearl white! :salude:
dukhnter7
State Moderator

Postby hucklburry » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:21 am

I parked a 1971 Ford Bronco in my garage and took every bolt out of it. Its a tub and frame on jackstands right now. Sandblasted. I am fixing the floors, I have disc brakes for the front, installing power steeering and air conditioning. I have a 92 mustang 302 I am putting in, it would have been nice to drop in a 351 but no biggie. It will be fuel injected which is nice for cold starts. I have found an after market heater that should be great. Probably stick with 33" tires. I have a full roll cage for it. Customer bumpers with tire rack in the rear. I am gonna get a 24 gallon main tank and keep the 10 gallon aux. It has 4.11 gears now which should be a good #. I want to install a ZF 5-speed manual but due to $$$ I am going to stay stock for now and change later (either a 3-speed manual or I have a bronco C-4 auto, I don't know which is going in yet).

I am using POR-15 rust prevention all over the frame, engine bay, inside, etc. Then a roll on bed liner for the interior. ETC ETC ETC.

Its a hunting truck/toy and I only wish I had it done in the next month, but maybe in time for spring turkey.

It should be stout enough to haul 14' v-hull and hopefully it will haul my pop-up ok. It has a short wheel base but it should be fine for smaller stuff. I know it wont haul a cord of wood like my 88 F250, so its gonna be hard to get rid of that!

But it should take 2 people to hunt comfortably and the kids too when they get older. Just talking about it, now I gotta go get in the garage and do some work, later....

--Jim
hucklburry
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:28 pm

Last edited by bgoldhunter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Next

Return to Vehicle forum