Duck Hunting Forum banner

Show us your huntin' Truck!

88K views 257 replies 140 participants last post by  2500hdon37s 
#1 ·
OK fellas, everybody's got a rig to haul around guns,gear,dogs etc.
I know for most of you your huntin' truck is a tool, just like the shotgun you use, but with some kick *** add-ons.
So let's see 'em.

A little mud doesn't hurt :thumbsup:
I just recently sold this one to a fella I work with because it was too small.Got an old Suburban now-pics to follow .

See less See more
#9 ·

1983 full size Bronco, restored. 4 speed and has a super granny gear, I can put it in low gear and walk next to it steering. :thumbsup: It had a 6 inch lift with 35inch tires, can go larger on the tires but why when this works just fine. :biggrin:

Can haul an Elk and get back out of the snow country with ease. :yes:

In the process of redoing the insides to black, have 2 tops one white and one black.

Lift kit and tires cost 3,180.00 , more than the old truck is worth to most guys.

#12 ·
I guess I should put some of the meat and potatoes of mine aswell.

04 Dodge 2500 600 series

6" BDS suspension
37x13.50 Dick Cepek FCII's
4" Straight pipe
Edge w/ attitude programer
K&N Cold air intake
T3 Full replacement Bumbers on both ends

Overall over 1000 ft/lbs of torque

#16 ·

cant forget the pheasant tails

2002 f150
4wd
5.4 triton v8
has 72,500 miles

rather PO'd becuase ive only had it for about 9 months and the tranny is shot, the person who had it before me probably never changed the fluid so the planetary gears tore up for 1st, 2nd and reverse.

#17 ·
scotyg said:

cant forget the pheasant tails

2002 f150
4wd
5.4 triton v8
has 72,500 miles

rather PO'd becuase ive only had it for about 9 months and the tranny is shot, the person who had it before me probably never changed the fluid so the planetary gears tore up for 1st, 2nd and reverse.
i had full mallard speculums on my visors in my '69 ford :thumbsup:

#18 ·
1991 chevy s10 blazer. 4.3L V6

Attachments

#19 ·
2001 F150 XLT

I originally bought this one to be my daily driver, but it's since become my hunting and camping truck. Just put on these new Destination M/Ts and now I find myself driving around looking for mud...

And since someone mentioned dogs, here's a shot my girl with her first ever bird in the back of "her" truck.

She always rides inside with me so it's set up with water-proof seat covers and total-coverage Husky floor mats.

#22 ·
You got some sweet rides there,fellas! :thumbsup:
There's a few things I learned just by lookin at the pics,too.
1- it snows in California -I didn't know that
2 - Iceland has some cool trucks too
3 - Jeeps stay very clean in the mud - must be Teflon coated?
4 - huntin' in NV doesn't require 4wd - who knew?
Keep 'em comin' men!

P.S. The coolest is the little guy with the dinasaur. Our next generation of hunters! Good work blineman! :clapping:

#26 ·
goosegetter79 said:
Montanafowler said:
Did you get her back and fixed
yep! that was over spring break, truck is as good as new. i'm thinking now i'm gonna build a CAI for it this week. :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.