put on a new glasspack today.

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

put on a new glasspack today.

Postby Montanafowler » Thu May 14, 2009 11:07 pm

so i decided the ram needed to growl a bit more than the stock exhaust allows, so i took my glasspack off my old ford and stuck it on the dodge, got to love that rumble! the glasspack had a rusty look to it, so i decided to give it a nice coat of hemi orange to change things up. total cost was 40 bucks, 30 for metal, and i bought the glasspack for 10 bucks 2 years ago.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140038.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140041.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140043.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140044.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140045.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124 ... 140052.jpg
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Re: put on a new glasspack today.

Postby LaRedneck » Mon May 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Trying to let the ducks know your coming.....plus the neighbors.

Post a clip of what she sounds like.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Mon May 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Wed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

'Nough said :thumbsup:
devildog28
hunter

Postby shoot-n-goose » Wed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm

devildog28 wrote:Image

:lol: whens she gonna be in the shop gettin the foot shaped gas pedal installed?
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

devildog28 wrote:Image

dang man!
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Wed May 27, 2009 6:36 pm

shoot-n-goose wrote: :lol: whens she gonna be in the shop gettin the foot shaped gas pedal installed?

not anytime soon, i've got a new lady friend to entertain :yes:
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

just an update, let my lady drive my truck last night when we were out on the town, she loves the sound of the exhaust :thumbsup:
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Sat May 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Montanafowler wrote:just an update, let my lady drive my truck last night when we were out on the town, she loves the sound of the exhaust :thumbsup:

And your point is????

I woulda been much better for you to have "dropped" your contact on the floorboard and asked her to look for it :thumbsup:
devildog28
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 pm

devildog28 wrote:
Montanafowler wrote:just an update, let my lady drive my truck last night when we were out on the town, she loves the sound of the exhaust :thumbsup:

And your point is????

I woulda been much better for you to have "dropped" your contact on the floorboard and asked her to look for it :thumbsup:

just bragging my friend :thumbsup:
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby TNmatt83 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I had an 81 chevy in high school with headers, no cats and glasspacks. I had the pipes running right out behind both rear wheels, i loved getting beside somebody with their window down at a redlight and then gettin on it a little. It was lifted six inches so the pipes were almost even with little cars windows and it would scare the crap out of people
Any day that starts with a cold boat ride is a good one
TNmatt83
hunter

Postby cjg » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 am

TNmatt83 wrote:I had an 81 chevy in high school with headers, no cats and glasspacks. I had the pipes running right out behind both rear wheels, i loved getting beside somebody with their window down at a redlight and then gettin on it a little. It was lifted six inches so the pipes were almost even with little cars windows and it would scare the crap out of people

Good idea
cjg
hunter

Postby ajmorell » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm

TNmatt83 wrote:I had an 81 chevy in high school with headers, no cats and glasspacks. I had the pipes running right out behind both rear wheels, i loved getting beside somebody with their window down at a redlight and then gettin on it a little. It was lifted six inches so the pipes were almost even with little cars windows and it would scare the crap out of people

Fun, but not as much fun as a diesel with a "mild :yes: " tune on it that rolls coal.
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum