EXCITED!!!

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

EXCITED!!!

Postby shoreboysupreme » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Im 16 and getting my permit next tuesday (if i pass) which i hope i will, because i just bought my first truck today!!! Its a 2003 GMC serria 1500 reg cab. I accualy dont have it in the driveway bc we left it at the lot to get new tires on it. Im getting BFG all terrains. Im so so excited, and cant wait to wax it up, then get her dirty this season!!|

and for all you guys shaking your head...Yes i did buy it with my own money that i have saved and saved.

:bow: :biggrin: :bow:
A green head keeps the warden away.
shoreboysupreme
hunter

Re: EXCITED!!!

Postby duckbuster06 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 pm

shoreboysupreme wrote:Im 16 and getting my permit next tuesday (if i pass) which i hope i will, because i just bought my first truck today!!! Its a 2003 GMC serria 1500 reg cab. I accualy dont have it in the driveway bc we left it at the lot to get new tires on it. Im getting BFG all terrains. Im so so excited, and cant wait to wax it up, then get her dirty this season!!|

and for all you guys shaking your head...Yes i did buy it with my own money that i have saved and saved.

:bow: :biggrin: :bow:

Congratulations! Good choice on the GMC by the way :thumbsup:
duckbuster06
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Montanafowler » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:07 am

congratulations man, you'll have fun learning to drive in it :thumbsup:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby shoot-n-goose » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:51 am

Montanafowler wrote:congratulations man, you'll have fun learning to drive in it :thumbsup:

The learning curve is a steep one, parts aint cheap and it sucks to be truckless

Congrats and good choice, post some pics when you get her home
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
shoot-n-goose
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 am

shoot-n-goose wrote:
Montanafowler wrote:congratulations man, you'll have fun learning to drive in it :thumbsup:

The learning curve is a steep one, parts aint cheap and it sucks to be truckless

Congrats and good choice, post some pics when you get her home

mine was especially steep, i had to rebuild most of my truck before i could even drive it. that said, i learned most of my dirt road/desert racing skills in old cheap cars that me and my buddies bought for 20 bucks :yes: then i learned to powerslide in my ol' ford truck with no powersteering or power brakes, that's fun :thumbsup:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum