It's Duck Season Somewhere - Hot Deals in Argentina (pics)

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

It's Duck Season Somewhere - Hot Deals in Argentina (pics)

Postby ramsey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Short fuse, but for MAY 24-28 and JUNE 06-10, 2010 dates we have negotiated special promotional pricing for GetDucks.com's premium Argentina Duck Hunting Package. Discounted prices are 25% and 15% below our advertised rates, respectively. Big opportunity for anyone that's ready to quit putting it off and jump in with both feet!

View these and more photos at HERE, New Photo Gallery

To read About Us Click Here

Read more About Us: http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=763286&highlight=getducks.com

Read Client Testimonials

For more information, call me 1-866-438-3897. This is not a hosted hunt, but our Pre-Trip is the best in the industry. There are no group minimums, 1-6 or 8 hunters welcome.

We'll tell you like we tell everyone: If you don't believe a certain outfitter is the very best on the face of earth - ask them. If you know better, ask us. Our business is not selling hunts, our business is full-package sporting travel service: reconciling hunter expectations with the best hunting experiences, at the right time - the right hunters at right place at the right time - AND navigating them around the glass walls and blind corners in between their homes and back. From airline itineraries to finished taxidermy: personal, turn-key service. It's what we do.

For more information about these or other hunt offerings, contact me personally 1-866-438-3897 (toll free).

Best regards, Ramsey Russell
Your trip of a lifetime gets our full attention: Ramsey Russell 's GetDucks.com is a full-time, full-service sporting travel agency specialized in trophy duck species and wingshooting experiences. We are paid sponsors of Duckhuntingchat.com
ramsey
DHC Sponsor

Re: It's Duck Season Somewhere - Hot Deals in Argentina (pics)

Postby AAR » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Argentina has always looked like an awesome place. Hope to go one day and open up a whole new can of worms for species collecting.

Eric
It's not just a bird mount, it's a Schmitty Bird Mount
AAR
Forum Moderator

Re: It's Duck Season Somewhere - Hot Deals in Argentina (pics)

Postby THE TRUE WATERFOWLER » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Good opportunity to make it back to Argentina again! If I didn't already have a few hunts planned this summer I would be all over it!
Killin' and grillin' since the sixties
THE TRUE WATERFOWLER
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting