Kiwi hunting video

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

Kiwi hunting video

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:36 am

Thought this had some nice footage.

http://www.bigonadventure.co.nz/movies/ ... ailer.html
kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby Lurcher » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:46 am

Couldn't get that trailer to work, love their deer hunting videos, man those guys are good on roaring horns, and good shots too, Also the way they carry out big animals on those pack frames is impressive, stuff that!
Lurcher
hunter

Postby NZ Hunter » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:38 pm

That trailer really shows nz for what it really is, a real kiwi bloke can carry what he shot, i seen a guy on the west coast carry out a monster pig that i couldent roll over and he hadnt even gutted it! iv been hunting with him a few times since then and he is like a bush crane, suppose being 6 foot 4 tall and seemingly bullet proof does help him a bit, go new zealand!! :thumbsup:
NZ Hunter
hunter

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:23 pm

Yep its just insanity really. It would take a crazy kiwi to want to carry something like that! :thumbsup:
New Zealand

kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby OLD MISSALOT » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:42 am

WOW nice vid, What kind of ducks were they? I'de love to take you up on yer offer to hunt ducks, but on my income I'd have to swim. But Is yer ever in the land of zion(utah) look up old missalot I'll take ya out in our marsh dukin, maybe even find a nagga or two. Well keep yer stick on the ice, remember we're all in this together and I'm a pullin fer ya. :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude:
If you think like a duck you'll wind up in a pot!
OLD MISSALOT
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting