Duck Hunting Forum banner

NO CHARGE

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  bonecrusher 
#1 ·
ok here, to make this clear to you all! im offering a FREE guide service to a limited number of overseas shooters who wish to shoot in new zealand, we are offering our PRIVATE ponds and shooting spots that have never had anyone other than me and my fellow guide, we are doing this to just have some fun and give you this huge opertunity of wicked shooting without the price tag of over $500 a day, this is FREE. so this is not spam, its an open INVITATION to shoot nz waterfowel with us, im useing my guide email so then i can sort things out much easier, remember, im not advertising my buisness here, just offering you this for FREE, you will shoot with us as a freind, not a customer! my buisness wont be mentiond, you dont have to tell your freinds,i wont give you a buisness card, just come on over and have a wicked time, interested???? email me at dc_trout.hunt_guide@hotmail.com by the way, its limited because we dont want to over hunt our beutiful areas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.