NO CHARGE

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

NO CHARGE

Postby NZ Hunter » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:36 pm

ok here, to make this clear to you all! im offering a FREE guide service to a limited number of overseas shooters who wish to shoot in new zealand, we are offering our PRIVATE ponds and shooting spots that have never had anyone other than me and my fellow guide, we are doing this to just have some fun and give you this huge opertunity of wicked shooting without the price tag of over $500 a day, this is FREE. so this is not spam, its an open INVITATION to shoot nz waterfowel with us, im useing my guide email so then i can sort things out much easier, remember, im not advertising my buisness here, just offering you this for FREE, you will shoot with us as a freind, not a customer! my buisness wont be mentiond, you dont have to tell your freinds,i wont give you a buisness card, just come on over and have a wicked time, interested???? email me at dc_trout.hunt_guide@hotmail.com by the way, its limited because we dont want to over hunt our beutiful areas
NZ Hunter
hunter

Postby SwampMonster » Wed May 10, 2006 6:57 am

Nice offer bro, wish I could take you up on it. Maybe someday. -SM
SwampMonster
hunter

Postby bonecrusher » Sun May 13, 2007 7:06 pm

Not to mention that it is illegal to sell or charge for waterfowling access and / or hunting in in New Zealand. :rolleyes:
bonecrusher
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting