South America

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

South America

Postby garmater » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Planning on booking a trip for this summer and there are so many choices, package, and outfitter so I am looking for a little advice.I have narrowed down to three choice i had originally planned on going on a collection trip to peru but being as this is my first trip out of the US i started thinking maybe i should do a volume hunt.So now I am considering Uruguay or Argerntina for a vloume hunt. What would you guys recomend out of the three and do any of you have outfitter preferances.
Those areant just any ducks those are dirty ducks.
Dirty Duck Mafia
garmater
hunter

Re: South America

Postby beretta24 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Certainly Uraguay or Argentina if volume is your goal. Beyond that it depends on what you want to spend. Your can get down there and back for less than $6K or spend upwards of $10K, and there is a difference in what you will get.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby The Waterfowler » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Contact us at getducks.com. We have great destinations in Uruguay and all over Argentina for all that is offered down there. Or p.m. me your number and I'll share any info we have.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Postby don novicki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 pm

What Ramsey said.......Get ducks.com............. :thumbsup:
don novicki
hunter

Postby chakuperu » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:05 pm

check out www.chakuperu.com

Dallas Safari Club 2014 Dallas TX booth #337

Safari Club International 2014 las Vegas booth #4650
chakuperu
hunter

Postby Cliff0rd » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 pm

these areas has high volume of hunters too, I do suggest to go a place where a high volume ducks and even doves but not overpopulated by hunters.. try Nicaragua.

Nicaragua is located 3.5 hours flight from both Miami, Florida, and Houston, Texas, is a gold mine and the world’s best kept secret when it comes to untapped supplies of fish, fowl and feathers.

In fact Nicaragua is one of the best place to travel according to Travel + Leisure, to find out why most hunters nowadays choose Nicaragua for they hunt, click here.
A miserable day out hunting still beats a good day at the office.
Nicaragua Bird Hunting Adventures - A hunting trip you will never forget.
Cliff0rd
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting