Mexico Duck Hunting: "Green Zone Air Show"

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

Mexico Duck Hunting: "Green Zone Air Show"

Postby Capt. Kris Kelley » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Castaway Lodge Seadrift Report
By Capt. Kris Kelley

Mexico Wing Shooting Lodge

Capt. Matt Raley and I just returned from the lodge in North Eastern Mexico to find excellent progress since the death of my partner due to cancer recently. His son Quique (KeeKay) will be taking over operations and Alberto Lafone, a noted Mexican Wildlife Biologist and Mexcio DU adviser has joined our operation. Alberto brings a lot of years of experience in the waterfowl arena and we welcome his sphere of influence concerning client guns and tranportation of mounting birds into the US.

Improving Firearm Inflows & Openings

The Mexican Government has eased the requirements for clients bringing guns into the Country for hunts at the lodge and this is a very welcome development. It takes some time to process the gun permits so this doesn't lend itself well to last minute trips. Speaking of which, we've got openings through season end which is March 24th. If anyone is interested, please contact us, we've got some very aggressive pricing for the remainder of the season.

A Note On Mexico Duck Limits

There is a 30 bird limit for ducks in Mexico per person of which 5 Pintail may be harvested. Statistics indicate that of all the ducks harvested in Mexico, it equates to roughly 5% of the harvest in the US Central Flyway. Of that 5% harvested in Mexico, 95% of those birds are harvested by Americans.

Enjoy!

Capt. Kris Kelley
Castaway Lodge
1-888-618-4868
http://www.coastalwaterfowl.com
Facebook: [b]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Castaway-Lodge/153984281288905
Attachments
DSC01672.jpg
My piece of the flooded corn
DSC01644.jpg
Capt. Matt, Quique, and myself, February 2014
DSC01671.jpg