Duck Hunting Forum banner

Latest outings

950 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dep6 
#1 ·
I have had a good few trips out to the marsh since my last post.
Managed quite a few duck and a few Pinks .
I have already shot more of both ducks and geese this season than all of last and the season does not close until Feb 20th :grooving:

A few more pics and possibly a video of one of my labs making a retrieve on a teal .

See less See more
1 7
#2 ·
I always enjoy your photos. I spent a few weeks in Ireland over the summer a couple of years ago, and I was thinking at the time what a nice place to hunt and fish that area of the world would be. Seems to be quiet, tranquill, without a lot of idiots out doing it like we have here (maybe you have them there, but I didn't get that at least when we were fishing).

#3 ·
endofadirtroad said:
I always enjoy your photos. I spent a few weeks in Ireland over the summer a couple of years ago, and I was thinking at the time what a nice place to hunt and fish that area of the world would be. Seems to be quiet, tranquill, without a lot of idiots out doing it like we have here (maybe you have them there, but I didn't get that at least when we were fishing).
Thank you .
We do get our fair share of idiots , they mainly show themselves when the geese arrive .
Once the geese start to thin out a bit then things become a little quieter which is fine by me as I tend to enjoy the duck shooting more anyway.
I am fortunate that I do most of my shooting midweek and can shoot over a large area so I am often alone or maybe with a friend .
Just brought myself a go pro camera so hopefully I will be able to post a video or two up before the end of our season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.