New Zealand Turkeys

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

New Zealand Turkeys

Postby meatwagon8 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 pm

I am planning a trip to New Zealand this fall (their spring) to go turkey hunting. Anybody know any contacts or outfitters that I need to get in touch with and what I should expect the hunting to be like? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
SEASON TOTALS ARE FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
meatwagon8
hunter

Re: New Zealand Turkeys

Postby phutch30 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:24 pm

....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing
phutch30
hunter

Postby smo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 am

if you see them on your travels just call in and have a word at the nearest house, most farmers wont care if you shoot the lot, you wont be in for much sport tho. . . well not compared to your turkeys. most people dont bother with them or kids go out with a spotlight and whack them when they are roosting with a piece of pipe :hammer:
smo
Newb

Postby The Waterfowler » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 am

I've got a very good outfitter for them over there. i've hunted with him several times with incredible success. P.M. me if interested in information.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Postby Genuine Waterfowler » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm

I spoke to Shane Smith the other day and he has a spot for longbeards in Kiwi country :thumbsup: Hopefully he'll be able to help me finish up my fifth world slam this next spring!
Genuine Waterfowler
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting