New Zealand Turkeys

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

New Zealand Turkeys

Postby meatwagon8 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 pm

I am planning a trip to New Zealand this fall (their spring) to go turkey hunting. Anybody know any contacts or outfitters that I need to get in touch with and what I should expect the hunting to be like? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: New Zealand Turkeys

Postby phutch30 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:24 pm

....its like taking x-lax when you have a bad cough. It wont clear up your lungs, but it sure stops you from coughing

Postby smo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 am

if you see them on your travels just call in and have a word at the nearest house, most farmers wont care if you shoot the lot, you wont be in for much sport tho. . . well not compared to your turkeys. most people dont bother with them or kids go out with a spotlight and whack them when they are roosting with a piece of pipe :hammer:

Postby The Waterfowler » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 am

I've got a very good outfitter for them over there. i've hunted with him several times with incredible success. P.M. me if interested in information.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

The Waterfowler

Postby Genuine Waterfowler » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 pm

I spoke to Shane Smith the other day and he has a spot for longbeards in Kiwi country :thumbsup: Hopefully he'll be able to help me finish up my fifth world slam this next spring!
Genuine Waterfowler

Return to International Duck Hunting