Seahawks

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Seahawks

Postby Nomeite » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Well this season is shot. I have a few beefs that I need to get off my chest....

I was so excited when the Seahawks drafted Aaron Curry then I started thinking... Aaron Curry is just filling in for Julius Peterson, who we lost to free angency, Seattle did not get any better!

Know Hasslebeck is hurt. I love Hasslebeck but he is not helping the team by starting. He has a back injury and anyone with a back injury will tell you you do not recover for it. Surgery and medicine will help, but never to the point of before the injury. I know he has a broken rib now but when he comes back, the back will hamper his production.

Sennaca Wallace is a good second string quaterback and has the potential (I know he is short) to be a great Wide Reciever. Wallace wanted to be a Wide Reciever when he came to Seattle but the coaches talked him into becoming Hasslebeck's back up. I do not think Wallace has the will to carry the Seahawks. On a good note Wallace was throwing to his wideouts last game intead of throwing it up the middle or the slot. Sennaca has a lot of interceptions throwing it up the middle.

I hope Mike Teal, the rookie QB will play next game I would love to see if this guy has any potential. He did real good as a starting QB at Rugters.

I also do not like the two running back system that coach Mora is using. You need one premeir back that says I AM THE MAN, GIVE ME THE BALL!!! not alternating between two good backs. It takes a couple of quarters to get everything working correctly and when you alternate key players it will take longer for one of the RB's to get his mojo going!!! if it ever does.

I don't see the Seahawks winning four games this year, which will be worst then last season total. I hope that I'm wrong, I really do.

I predict the Seahawks will have at least a number four pick in the coming draft If Mike Teal has any potential as a QB I hope we draft one of the many outstanding Corner Back's that are comming out this year, and then use the first round Denver pick that Seattle also has to get another Offense Lineman.

Sorry for posting this on a duck hunting site but I do not belong on any other typing site. GO SEAHAWKS!
Just because it is old dosen't make it a classic
Nomeite
hunter

Re: Seahawks

Postby bamanative85 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 am

I'm a hawks fan and I have only one word that describes this season.....disappointment. :no:
"They call it huntin not killin"

09-10
blacktail deer 1
geese-2
ducks-0
grouse-1
pheasant-1
bamanative85
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:23 pm

I watched them play against the Vikes at the metrodome a few sundays ago. Must have been a tough one to watch.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby bamanative85 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:48 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:I watched them play against the Vikes at the metrodome a few sundays ago. Must have been a tough one to watch.

almost every game this year has been tough to watch. At least my college team (alabama) has done well.
"They call it huntin not killin"

09-10
blacktail deer 1
geese-2
ducks-0
grouse-1
pheasant-1
bamanative85
hunter

Return to Sports