SAINTS! the real deal

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

SAINTS! the real deal

Postby BullCajun » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Coming off the bye week these guys look like they've gained momentum. The depth and talent at key positions give this team that steam roller look. The defense is now on par with Drew Brees and that awesome offense. Look out guys. Their the real deal.
BullCajun
hunter

Re: SAINTS! the real deal

Postby TC_24 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am

Im an Eagles fan, and a big one at that... I have to admit Saints never looked this good and I have to agree with you!! they Killed the GIANTs after they got done talking smack on almost every team in the NFL haha... but saints do look real good and if they keep it up watch out, idk a team that could stop them this year
TC_24
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:13 pm

We've finally got a defense to keep up with our offense. Our sechdule is pretty easy too. I doubt we'll run the table but we've got a potential tough game against Miami, then a couple with alanta, dallas and the pats. Other than those we should be straight. Superbowl bound.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 am

Congratulations to New Orleans :yes: ......Lemmee tell ya' I was impressed with what they did to Miami. Nothin' like a cool 'Breez" blowin ' through the stadium. And they were trailing 20pt. through most of the 3rd quarter. I'd love to see 'em go the Big Show in Jan. , they deserve it.

By the way , it really sux right now to be a Redskins' fan. I've talked to Lavare' Arrington just about every day last week on his radio show about how the Skins' gave up on Monday nite against Philladelphia,..This team needs a real facelift man. You guys can go ahead and laugh now at me now (as long as you ain't a Dallas fan :lol3: ...Geeze it's embarrasing... :oops: ... :rolleyes:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Sports