nba game thursday night.( you had to see it!)

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

nba game thursday night.( you had to see it!)

Postby chevyZ71 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:16 am

anybody catch, the san antonio spurs/ dallas mavericks, game thursday night. it was awesome. spurs won by 2. ended up 92-90 i believe.

heres the thrilling part of the game for you guys who missed it. at about 6 sec left on the clock duncan got the rebound and was called for traveling. the mavericks got it back ,down only two points. so then they pass it dirk N. and he takes the shot to tie it up and go into over time.....but it was a brick, oh well.

i didnt care who won the game, just as long as it was good.and it sure was. in the nba i pull for the spurs, mavericks, and the heat.
chevyZ71
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:53 pm

I seen the replay that was a stupid call on duncan, but my spurs still got the W :thumbsup:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby vikingsfan » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:03 pm

Anybody see the hornets game friday against the 76er's. D-mas had an amazing dunk with the foul to tie it up. The hornets won by 2. I sure hope they stay in OKC b/c no one supported them in New Orleans, and people actually go to the games here.
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby chevyZ71 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 pm

didnt catch that one. ill be watchin some college football tonight though. the SEC championship is on, auburn should have gone :pissed: oh well im at least they went last year. i had the pleasure of getting to go. but tonight im pullin for the georgia dawgs. beat LSU!

that got way off the nba subject.
chevyZ71
hunter

Return to Sports