Extra Bristol Ticket.

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Extra Bristol Ticket.

Postby Snaph » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:56 pm

I MIGHT have an extra ticket for Bristol (Busch and cup) I say "might" because I have not gave my buddy an answer yet about taking the tickets. I wanted my wife to go but she would rather take the money we would spend on the ticket and go see her daugter in Colorado (I want to go also...but it is freaking Bristol.)

Now, I have a place to stay (camping in a guy's yard and walking distance to the track) I am floating this out here because I know some of you want to go to NASCAR's bullring. I don't expect a lot of reponses on this. If I get the tickets I am only going to sell one, that means you are stuck with me for the weekend. The price is $200 for the tickets (Busch/cup that is your tickets, you are not paying for mine) and $50.00 (each) for camping in the guys yard. We can split on food.

I have all the camping gear that will be needed. I want to get this in motion so I can reserve a spot for camping. The place of camping is held by a good TN dude. It will take some work...but if you want to go let me know. If I get somebody to go with me I will post up and let everybody know. This is the spring race by the way. Post up or Pm me either way.
:thumbsup:
Snaph
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Bristol eh? :thumbsup:

[siteimg]715[/siteimg]

one word...
awsome!!

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Snaph » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:26 pm

MM77 just took the pole. All I need is word from my buddy about the tickets and we have a race to go to. :thumbsup:
Snaph
hunter

Return to Sports