NCAA Football Playoffs

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

NCAA Football Playoffs

Postby Bruno » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:09 pm

Should there be some type of playoffs in college football. I would like to see the top 8 ranked go at it.
Bruno
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:57 pm

yah there should be a playoff but not the top eight teams maybe 1 v 4 and 2v3 then winners face each other that way you can still keep the bowl games.
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby Cephous » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:55 pm

The playoff system works well for Division II.
I know all the arguments that there are too many DI programs but it could be done like DII where they play regionals and advance from there.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby LaRedneck » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:22 am

I'd love some kinda playoff system, you'd think with all the bickerin about the BCS that they'd figure something out. I'd love to see more games like what would LSU do with Notre Dame, or Ohio and Flordia, each year you dream up of matchups like that but never happen, some tard behind a computer pick out number matchups and runs with it. LET THE PEOPLE VOTE :yes:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gone winchester » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:31 am

Id like to see some playoff schedule for D1 teams. BCS ranking system sucks. I think they should do a playoff at the end of the season taking the top 4-5 teams from every conference, leting them play for a confernce title and then all the Conference winners play each other for the National Title
"Please be 18"-Ricky Bobby
gone winchester
Banned

Return to Sports