Duck Hunting Forum banner

OSU Gets Flordia

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  shoveler_shooter 
#1 ·
OSU is playing Flordia for the National Championship, I would rather see the Michigan rematch

#3 ·
WHY do you people want to see a rematch WHY, they had there chance toooo bad you lost so move on, this ain't a game of second chances. Wish we (LSU) could have played USC or Mich but I don't mind seein a beat down on a Irishman :yes:

#4 ·
although i do think Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country right now i don't particularly want to see a rematch between them and OSU. i think UF does have a good chance to beat them though. the SEC has given OSU and the Big 10 trouble in recent memory.

#6 ·
this is another reason why we need a playoff.
michigan is the better team. flordia hasn't really proven themselves reacently . if you had a small playoff (a and one situation) it would solve this problem. such as a OSU vs. LSU and michigan vs. florida then winners face each other in the (some company's name) BCS bowl. it would make things a lot simpler

#8 ·
I think that the voters voted for OSU not Florida, the reason being is that the voters think if Michigan wins a rematch no we are back at square one OSU 1 and Muchigan !. Everyone will now say who is the champion and so on!!! Florida will lose by 21 plus!!!!

#11 ·
Bubba54 said:
I'm not a big fan of either team, I'll watch and just hope for a good "Back and Forth"game..Go Irish!! :salude:
Go Irish....gonna be hard to win as it more like a home game on a hostel field. AND I don't think that FL is going to be a pushover, everybody looks at the score instead of the game, its the SEC baby, every team is a sleeper. :yes:

#15 ·
I say that based on the assumption that Chris Leak will not throw any crazy shuttle passes to Quinn Pittcock or David Patterson...

It will definitely be a great game to watch!

Good luck to all you nuts! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.