MLB

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

MLB

Postby mauser » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm

How many of the players past and present do you think used steriods? Who is telling the truth?
mauser
hunter

Postby Spoonie Buster » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:37 am

I think there are way to many users from the 90's to the present to name them all :eek:

Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds are the 2 biggest liars.

:huh: I think that pretty much answers your questions :huh:
Spoonie Buster
hunter

Postby HowIdo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:14 pm

I would say 80-85% of MLB players have used steriods, specifically HGH which cannot be detected from urine samples. The players union only allows them to take urine samples, not blood, so HGH cant be detected. Until there are blood samples taken, we will never know!

Everyone thinks you should have muscles everywhere if you take steriods, but the reality is the healing effects of steroids are just as great as the lean muscle gain. Pitchers can go out and throw 100 pitches and wake up the next day ready to throw a 100 more if they are taking steroids.

The thing that gets me is that the MLB is getting all the attention when I believe the NFL is just as bad!!
Why lose when you can Win?

Proud to be everything Liberals cant stand!!
HowIdo
hunter

Postby greenster » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm

There everywhere, NFL has a huge problem with them, just no one cares. NBA has some users, MLB has a good bit. Even at the high school and college level Roids is a common thing in baseball and football. They make you crazy as hell though.....

So MLB in the last 10 years, Id say 90% of all players in MLB, NFL have taken some growth hormone or roids.

Personally... it makes the game a little more exciting.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gadwall getter » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:24 pm

i honestly think that guys who lie about it like clemens and bonds just make themselves look like morons. all the guys that come clean i respect alot more.
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
gadwall getter
hunter

Return to Sports