Alumni Baseball

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Alumni Baseball

Postby gahunter » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:46 pm

We had an alumni baseball game and my high school last friday night. It was great, but we "old" guys could barely move on Saturday. We had a double header. Players from the 90's took on the current high school team, and then the 80's and 90's played. For guys who haven't played baseball in 6-10 yrs we looked pretty good. We lost the 1st game 5-2, but kicked the old guys pretty bad. Our ace from back in the day, had 2 strong innings and that was all we could hope for. The 2nd inning he threw 9 pitches and had 3 K's. It was awesome, those young punks didn't know what to think. The best play of the game was when I (playing center field) snuck in and picked a guy off of 2nd base. I couldn't believe that know one saw me come in. Sorry this is so long.
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:55 pm

sounds pretty cool. i wish my old HS would do something like that. i would like to see how those young kids would do against us old folks... :smile:
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 am

I hear ya'll... I would have to pick the traveling I played on in the Army... we brought it. :thumbsup:
Quackcephus
hunter

Return to Sports