NASCAR

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Postby Snaph » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:55 pm

Oh sorry about that. I was thinking about next year. Unless HW wants to commit NASCAR adultery. (going to a race with somebody else) Up north I think you can get away with it, but down south I think it is grounds for divorce. So nevermind. :mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby BLACKDUCK » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:11 pm

Aint johnson that guy who has been caught cheeting 9 times in 2 1/2 years?
sky busters ,,, go home!!!!!!
BLACKDUCK
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:54 pm

MM77, 10-4 on the beers, we'll toast ya on Sunday!

Snaph, your wife sounds like my kind of woman! In that case, you're not invited unless you bring her!!!

Don't worry, we'll take lots of pictures. I've heard that the track is actually going to be better than it was before the tornado hit it. I'll be sure to report back on that one!

P.S. I think going to ANY race (North or South) without GA would be grounds for divorce in this marriage! He's still crushed that I had to give away our Darlington tickets because it was the same day as his little brother's college graduation!
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Postby Snaph » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:07 pm

HuntingWife wrote:Snaph, your wife sounds like my kind of woman! In that case, you're not invited unless you bring her!!!

NOW what in the hell is that about? HW do you have the gift of gab like my other half? Cuz that would be good. GA and I can just stand around and sip beer and say "Yup" to each other while you guys blab away. Thats all good with me. Yup....yup...yup (sip) yup....(sip)...yup...(sip)

Note to self...not aloud in the South without wife....(sip) that ain't right..(sip).... durn rebal bastards...sip...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:54 pm

How was the race HW & GA??

I think you two probably were pretty happy watching Kurt smash into the wall (right close to where you were sitting i think) and then catching fire. Good race other than that.

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:14 pm

Carl won me $120.00 bucks...WOOO HOOOO!!!!. Man, Rusty can't buy a break. I hoped you guys cheered when the future driver of Rusty's car Kurt (The Tool) took himself out of the chace. I did. :mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:25 pm

Way to go on the buck twenty snaph!!

I'm looking at 200 bucks after Homestead right now in our NASCAR pool at work. I've been coasting in first place since the Daytona 500. Gonna buy me a muzzleloader with that cash when I win.

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:31 pm

I hope you get it MM77...my winnings paid for my chest waders...then again if I never got into all these NASCAR pools I could have bought a new shotgun and paid for my Canada hunt. You will have to post a pic of your new gun...You would be ever farther ahead if you had Kevin in you pics... :mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:51 pm

Pfffft....Harvick, thats funny!! :yes:

The way the pool was set up this year was we picked 5 drivers eachand points were awarded as they finished.
i.e. first place got 43 points, second 42 points all the way to 43'rd place getting 1 point. Drivers got 5 bonus points for leading a lap and 5 bonus points for most laps lead. Pretty simple pool but it worked out great(cause i'm winning!! :mrgreen: )

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:57 pm

Ahhhh you guys are using Canadian math. Hey, whatever works for you guys. :mrgreen: It's all good. :thumbsup:

Go 29....er wait...#1 Truex next year.
Snaph
hunter

Postby HuntingWife » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:02 pm

We had fun at the race, even though Rusty had some bad luck early on and the #48 never really was a contender all day. Glad to see Gordon had a seocnd place finish, even if he's not in the chase, I am happy to see him do well. And yes, Kurt crashed right in front of us, and it were purty!

I'm just ticked off that I left my camera in the truck and only got one picture of me standing in front of the #5 Busch series Lowe's car. Kurt's flaming (hehe) wreck was a great photo op!
Last edited by HuntingWife on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
In God we trust, all others must show ID.
HuntingWife
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:52 pm

Glad to hear you had fun, too bad about the camera though. There's always next year!

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Snaph » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:26 pm

Glad you guys had a good time.

Man...I could not watch the whole race today so I fired up the DVR to record it. I came home stayed off NASCAR.com so I would not see the results. Cracked a beer and sat down to watch the race.....until the recording (3 hours later) ended 16 laps from the end...then I went to NASCAR.com...bummer. I don't know, Edwards could be the dark horse in all of this.

I have to wonder what the bug eyed dummy will complain about this week. Is it me or has Biffle been called more names by other drivers than anybody else in the past few years? Hopefully Biffle will take some of his winnings this year and buy himself a personality for next season.
Snaph
hunter

Postby gahunter » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:52 pm

I didn't know the camera was left behind, but I should have by the lightness in my pocket. I always get stuck carrying that damn thing around and we never use it. Snaph come on and we will drink some beer and say yep. That's what races are for. I was cheering for "smiley" all the way after Rusty's streak of bad luck continued. :salude:
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby Snaph » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:36 pm

Told you guys Stewart would take it. :mrgreen: GA...It would be great to sip a few with you while HW and my other half complain about everthing wrong we do. So that means there will be a lot of beer to drink.
See you at the track.
Snaph
hunter

Previous

Return to Sports