T.O...what a jerk

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

T.O...what a jerk

Postby vikingsfan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:13 pm

What are your guys opinions on him getting suspended for a week and him saying he doesn't want to talk to donovan and all of the other crap that is goin on with his "low paid contract"
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:53 pm

he's an arrogant fool. not only is he not going to get the money he wants in Philly, but no one in the league will touch him with a 10 foot pole if Philly cuts him.

and IF another teams does sign him..it will most likely be for a lower ammount than he would be getting with his current deal.

Philly made it to the superbowl last year without him and they are still a solid team. i say drop the greedy little bastard and get on with pre-season.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:12 pm

TO does need to get something, he played in the superbowl injured, and he isn't even in the top 10 for highest paid recievers
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby vikingsfan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:09 pm

Yes he is if you count the bonus money that he gets...and telling the head coach to shut up isn't a way to get it.
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby DROPDUX » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:21 pm

I think that T.O. Deserves more money.

1. Because of what he did in the superbowl
2. Because he had to sign a waiver that if he got injured in the SB the team would not be at fault (cheap azzez)--T.O. signed it anyway and played.
3. He is one of the best WR in the game.

T.O. is a jackass for signing that contract last year (even when he was advised not to do it), and if he wanted more money he needed to go about a different way. Before training camp he probably deserved more-not now though. He certainly doesn't NEED it like he was saying. Inspite of the contract he is an ignorant selfish bastard.

I also think that he was dumb enough to sign that
DROPDUX
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:49 pm

Last edited by bgoldhunter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:13 am

It will never happen in 10 million years, but wouldn't it be nice if an owner had enough money (and salary cap room) to just keep that load mouth, cry baby, me me me **** on his team, Hold him to his contract, and let him sit his AZZ on the bench for the next 6 years or so without even getting in another damn game.

Oh wait.... didn't al davis do something like that with Marcus Allen? Marcus Allen was by no stretch of the immagination a T.O., but when big Al wants to make a point, You get the sharp end of his point right up your you know what.

Go Raiders.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby gahunter » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:29 am

I can't stand the SOB and hope on every play that somebody makes him blow snot bubbles. Sure he played in the SB, but he didn't go very hard. He actually ran his route only about 20% of the time, at least it seemed that way. I wouldn't put up with his crap. I would send him packing.
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:37 am

what excactly did TO do in the superbowl that was so great? ok, he caught something like 9 balls for a little over a 100 yards receiving. nice game TO...not spectacular, but nice.

oh yeah, he rehabed an injury and played against the advice of his team physicians AND his own independent medical advisors. so he had to sign a waiver protecting the team incase he injured himself for being stupid. standard procedure and hardly admirable IMHO.

he IS in the top 5 paid receivers in the NFL when looking at the entire monies paid in your contract, which, btw..if he is so unhappy with why did he sign it? oh yeah, because no other team in the NFL was going to offer him anything..or at least not much because he is/always has been a royal pain in the butt and the farthest thing out there from a team player...as he is so eloquently demonstrating yet again to his current teamates and fans.

Philly has made it to the NFC championship game 2 times without TO..they made it to the superbowl last year without TO and i am sure that they will be just fine again this year without TO. as long as they just cut his azz and keep him from being a distraction.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby vikingsfan » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:07 pm

:withstupid: :withstupid:
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby Dogman » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Owens is apparently so full of himself that there is no room for anything else in his make up.Is he a talented football player,yes.Is he useful to the degree he is talented ,no.
His mission on and off the field is promoting himself at all expense.
He detracts from the Eagles team goals to agrandize himself and he thinks he's entitled to all the attention he gets.
He is his own worse enemy but can't see it.

I loved watching the Patriots mock him with his trade mark eagle celebration when they scored td's in the super bowl. :salude:
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Webfoot12 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:02 pm

You guys are right on. Everyone can see straight through him.

If he'd shut his mouth and play I bet teams would be willing to pick him up and his teammates would not hate him. He's an exceptional athlete and well worth the money if he'd just shut his mouth.
Rest in peace my friend... Mocha- Jan 20th, 2001-Feb 1st, 2009.
Webfoot12
hunter

Postby QuackWacker08 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:14 pm

This is just like the whole Manny Ramirez fiasco....
QuackWacker08
hunter

Postby Cephous » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:45 am

I heard someone talking about seeing him on tv and he looked gay bobbing his head all over the place.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby mallardhunter » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:03 pm

QuackWacker08 wrote:This is just like the whole Manny Ramirez fiasco....

How? Manny was just going to get traded he didn't hold out like TO.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:00 pm

DROPDUX wrote:I think that T.O. Deserves more money.

1. Because of what he did in the superbowl
2. Because he had to sign a waiver that if he got injured in the SB the team would not be at fault (cheap azzez)--T.O. signed it anyway and played.
3. He is one of the best WR in the game.

T.O. is a jackass for signing that contract last year (even when he was advised not to do it), and if he wanted more money he needed to go about a different way. Before training camp he probably deserved more-not now though. He certainly doesn't NEED it like he was saying. Inspite of the contract he is an ignorant selfish bastard.

I also think that he was dumb enough to sign that

I think people who play sports get payed too much and the people that should be getting paid more are our service men and women.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Return to Sports