Hey why not!? Go Arizona!

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Hey why not!? Go Arizona!

Postby JoeP » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Im pulling for the Cardinals to go to the superbowl!! Now that
the Pats are out of it I want to see Arizona get in there. They
are another team that hasnt done anything in years and it would
be nice to see. :thumbsup:
JoeP
State Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:52 am

I hope they do it. Lots of guys on that team that deserve it. (Larry, Anquan, Kurt, Edge.) With the Vikings out. I'm really pulling for the Cards.

Vikings lost. I'm really hating life right now.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 am

I would much rather see Arizona go all the way than some other teams that are still in the hunt.

Arizona is who I'm pulling for in the NFC and Tennessee is who I'm pulling for in the AFC. I know Tennessee may be a favorite now, but I can't help but it. I like Jeff Fisher and the hard nosed teams he puts out.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby JoeP » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Well boys they did it! Good for them! :thumbsup:
JoeP
State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Good Luck. The Cards are going to need more than luck though. Pittsburgh is a touchdown favorite to win the superbowl before they won the AFC championship.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am

Larry is gonna make the Steelers D look silly.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Wait until Ryan Clark catches him in the middle. :rofl:

Nap time. :eek:

He may have a good game, but I'm not going to begin to list the guys names who are going to be trying to break old Kurt Warners rickety knees. Awefully hard to pass on your back looking at Marvin Harrison on top of you. They better get really lucky and hope we for some reason aren't on our game.

:rofl: that ain't happening.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jeff_osu » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am

My friends and I jokingly started referring to Kurt Warner as the Desert Fox back in Week 2.....we have all liked Warner since back in '99, but this year exceeded even our optimism. With all the Bengals and Pacman Jones of the league, it's awesome to see a good guy succeed.
jeff_osu
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:28 pm

don taylor wrote:Wait until Ryan Clark catches him in the middle. :rofl:

Nap time. :eek:

He may have a good game, but I'm not going to begin to list the guys names who are going to be trying to break old Kurt Warners rickety knees. Awefully hard to pass on your back looking at Marvin Harrison on top of you. They better get really lucky and hope we for some reason aren't on our game.

:rofl: that ain't happening.

Ryan Clarcks helment down tackling ass is gonna get straight gooned by everyone on their offense. Larry is gonna make Troy look bad all night, and if he doesn't Steve Breaston and Anquan Boldin will. Edgerrin James is gonna tear through their line like Bobby Brown tears through a line of cocaine.

I can't wait until rookie Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie eats Hines Ward stupid polynesian ass alive. Then Adrian Wilson is gonna knock his fat-ass out. Karlos Dansby is gonna make fat-faced Ben Reothlesburger fumble atleast once, but he fumbles every five snaps anyways.

Wisenhut is gonna out coach Mike Tomlin like it wasn't nothing.

I hate the Steelers, I hope they get a plane on the way to the superbowl.

ALSO, Marvin Harrison is an over-the-hill receiver for the Colts. He is not a defensive player on the Steelers.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby don taylor » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:58 am

Ahhh E&J and superbowl hype got me on that one Dan...

We will see how your predictions play out. If I was a Vikings fan I'd hate them Stillers too. Its got to be depressing watching them every week. No wonder your bitter about a team with a history like ours. Its cool to root for the underdogs and weaker players. That's what keeps people in the Vikings stands.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:02 am

It ain't the players that make the Vikings crappy its the God damn coach.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Keenan53 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm really hoping they win because for some reason I picked them to win, when i was filling out my playoff pool. :huh: Have about $500 bucks on the line.
Keenan53
hunter

Postby DuckZapper160 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

GO STEELERS
STRAP IT DOWN!!
DuckZapper160
hunter

Postby don taylor » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:It ain't the players that make the Vikings crappy its the God damn coach.

You guys have had some bad luck with the staff up there in Minnesota. I always go into the season expecting a lot from the Vikings and I'm usually disappointed. Same with the Jets. Ever since my ace C. Martin left I don't follow them nearly as much.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby don taylor » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Got 6?

We Do!

And Dan, Keep making your predictions. Its good for our team.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MinnesotaDan » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:44 am

I talked sooooooo much trash. To be honest, I'm suprised it was close as it was. Rough game though, I thought they were gonna pull it off. I went from just the highest high to the lowest low. I don't think anything you could have made me more sad when that stupid balding Santion Homeless made that grab, guy played too good.

And yeah, I've learned to keep my expectation low when it comes to the Vikings every fall. I remember in the first game of the season Bradshaw and Sharper and all those guys were picking teams like the Vikings or the 'Boys to win it in the NFC. Wow, were they off. We need a QB so bad, and a new head coach. We should pick up John Gruden and try to trade for Cassell, but that would be bad 'cause he's tagged. Maybe Derrick Anderson, he sucked last year though. Maybe Kurt Warner. Who knows.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby JoeP » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm

MinnesotaDan wrote:I talked sooooooo much trash. To be honest, I'm suprised it was close as it was. Rough game though, I thought they were gonna pull it off. I went from just the highest high to the lowest low. I don't think anything you could have made me more sad when that stupid balding Santion Homeless made that grab, guy played too good.

And yeah, I've learned to keep my expectation low when it comes to the Vikings every fall. I remember in the first game of the season Bradshaw and Sharper and all those guys were picking teams like the Vikings or the 'Boys to win it in the NFC. Wow, were they off. We need a QB so bad, and a new head coach. We should pick up John Gruden and try to trade for Cassell, but that would be bad 'cause he's tagged. Maybe Derrick Anderson, he sucked last year though. Maybe Kurt Warner. Who knows.

Hands of Cassell Dan. Don't even look at him. Pretend he doesnt
even exist. :yes:
JoeP
State Moderator

Return to Sports