UNC

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

UNC

Postby pintaleslayer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

UNC do i dare to say more.....put a ace whopn on puky's last night
2007 & 2008 North Carolina State Duck Calling Champ.
Oh my bad 2009 North Carolina State Duck Calling Champ that was rigged not hardly

T.Salt Duck Calls Pro Staff
pintaleslayer
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 am

I really hate UNC, but I hate Duke, Kentucky, and all of those schools for that matter.

I'm really hoping another Big 12 team can win the Tourney this year. Looks like the Sooners and Jayhawks have a good shot at it this year.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Bodine » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:47 pm

I hate to disappoint you buddy but its going to an ACC team this year.
Bodine
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Nobody really gave Kansas that great of a chance last year and they pulled it off. I think Kansas and Oklahoma have just as good a chance at running the tables in the Tourney as any ACC team.

Nobody really knows whats going to happen, that's why they play all the games instead of just crowning the champ.

I would just hate for UNC to win, especially since nobody knows what a "Tar Heel" actually is. That and I can't stand Tyler Hansbrough(sp?).
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Bodine » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

I agree with you 100%.If Hansbrough is the best player in the country this is one sorry class of ballplayers.He has not done anything to impress me this year.
Bodine
hunter

Postby pintaleslayer » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:46 am

Bodine wrote:I agree with you 100%.If Hansbrough is the best player in the country this is one sorry class of ballplayers.He has not done anything to impress me this year.

your crazy as H e L l ......... your haters cause he is not on you team......your going to get mad cause he is the player of the year again hahahahahhaa....Kansas is mad cause we have ROY hahahaha
Oh my bad 2009 North Carolina State Duck Calling Champ that was rigged not hardly

pintaleslayer
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:51 am

The reason Hansbrough stands out is that he stuck around for 4 years. Most players that have talent don't stick around nearly as long, but Hansbrough needs the NCAA career because his NBA career won't amount to much. So if he wins player of the year a couple of times, since he went to UNC for 4 years he could have a chance at broadcasting.

Pintaleslayer,

I went to school at Texas A&M and we are having a less than stellar basketball season, but I still wouldn't want Tyler Hansbrough on my team.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Bodine » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 am

No I am not going to get mad about it and I sure don't want him on my team either.And like Pin said he better enjoy playing while he can because of the 3 second rule in the NBA he will never make it.Hey,he might be able to make it overseas.There is one thing I love about Carolina and that is the fans.There is a never ending amount of "Your just mad because".Its great isn't it ?
Bodine
hunter

Postby pintaleslayer » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Carolina Fans are the best.........look at Hans. #s they dont lie.............so you wouldnt want him yea right............

pintaleslayer
hunter

Postby Bodine » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

I have looked at his numbers.He done better last year.Thats why no player of the year this year.
Bodine
hunter

Postby Bodine » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey Pintail,you got a website address or any info about the kind of duck calls you use? You mainly use a wood,acrylic,or what? Just trying to get some different opinions on duck calls and seeing that you are the N.C. champ I probably would take your opinions a little more seriously than others.
Bodine
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:02 pm

You say phsycoT isn't that good well crap has the scoreing title, beat the duky's four years in a row, that alone makes him on of the greats. The kid flat out nows how to play and plays with the utmost intensity from the first whistle. Now i'm a SEC fan but I enjoy watching him play.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby HoCoHunter » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Hansborough is the best player on the court every night because he outworks everyone else. There are more talented players in college but they don't put in the effort that he does night in and night out. I will take a whole team of hard working kids over a team of extemely talented kids that are lazy. I would love to have him.

That being said I think Blake Griffin probably deserves player of the year.
HoCoHunter
Forum Moderator

Postby Jarbo03 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:34 pm

pintaleslayer wrote:
Bodine wrote:I agree with you 100%.If Hansbrough is the best player in the country this is one sorry class of ballplayers.He has not done anything to impress me this year.

your crazy as H e L l ......... your haters cause he is not on you team......your going to get mad cause he is the player of the year again hahahahahhaa....Kansas is mad cause we have ROY hahahaha

You can have him!! Bill has a better win percentage than Roy did here and now we recruit the east. Its nice seeing our team play defense now also.
Jarbo03
hunter

Re: UNC

Postby IBBoykin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:47 am

MEMPHIS TIGERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:
Breeding and Training Boykin Spaniels, a True American Gundog
IBBoykin
hunter

Return to Sports