Mark Sanchez And USC

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Mark Sanchez And USC

Postby Jarbo03 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 am

How many hours of coverage can espn give to Mark Sanchez, he was the 2ND!! quarterback taken. I get sick of them talkin about Mark and USC football on a daily basis. ESPN sucks!! I am pretty sure that Pete Carroll has some naked pics of some espn execs.
Jarbo03
hunter

Re: Mark Sanchez And USC

Postby MinnesotaDan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 pm

I don't know what your imlying, but I thought Pete Carrol was pissed that Sanchez was going to the draft?

Anyways, I'm happy with the Vikings draft picks. Needs were adressed with what I were solid picks. Maybe some risks involved with Percy, but whatever, I think he'll ball hard.

The money Stafford is getting is absurd. He's now a Lion so I have to despise him, but I'm actually thinking this will be good because the Lions will stay terrible because of this.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby Jarbo03 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Percy can play and he is fast, he will be fine. That is a azzload of money to give a player that is unproven in the NFL, completely ridiculous, how bout spending money on some protection for that 49 million dollar quarterback, they will still suck. The Chiefs improved in some positions, bad thing is they could have went to the local junior high for signees and improved their team. Now there is only 20 more positions to improve on for them.
Jarbo03
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 am

Carroll was pissed and any other draft the dirty sanchez would have been a day two pick at best. Kids these days are so egar to get out of college and into the pristege of the NFL. I wish there was a three year rule to make kids stay in school.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Swamp Puppy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 pm

between Sanchez and Stafford, Sanchez is a much more personable and likable person. talentwise? time will tell.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby Ckw200 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 pm

this draft was weak. i'd take stafford over sanchez anyday of the week
-Caleb
Ckw200
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

Sanchez actually made a descent decision to come out this year. Next year he would have been a late first rounder, overshadowed by McCoy, Bradford, and whoever else. This year he was the story of the draft and still got taken in the early first round. I do agree that he would have benefited from another season at USC, but its hard to blame a guy for taking the money.

Honestly, if any of you were faced with the decision of, play another year for free and risk season/career ending injury or take the money, almost all of us would take the money.

How about Stephen McGee from Texas A&M getting drafted and Graham Harrol didn't even get drafted. I think that says a lot about McGee and a lot more about Harrel. I also think Crabtree slipping down as far as he did in the first round says a lot about Texas Tech's program and the kind of players they produce.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Sports